Skip Navigation

[Closed] View – Archive Pages

This support ticket is created 3 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 19 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Shane 3 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Screenshot 2020-08-07 at 10.45.10 AM.png

Hi Pete,

I knew you were using the classic editor, however from your previous response I was under the impression that you were not seeing the CSS and JS section on your layout.

Since this is the classic editor there should be a css section right below the Loop Output editor, see screenshot

Are you not seeing this section for your Archive?

Thanks,
Shane

No CSS option.png

Ahh right, there's no option for adding CSS to the Output Editor.

Everything else has CSS which we are using but not for, as you suggest Output Editor.

Shane
Supporter

Hi Pete,

This from the screenshot is the Output editor.

Can you send me a screenshot of the entire edit page for this archive ? There should be a css editor for the Loop editor.

The output editor won't have one. You should see 2 or 3 editors on the archive edit page.

Thanks,
Shane

Screen see.jpg

Hi Shane,

Am I taking your answer too literally? When you said Loop Output editor, I guessed this be the very bottom...Output Editor.

However what you've just said makes me think you were meaning: Loop Editor.

This has CSS options to which we use for styling.

Are you suggesting we add your code to top Loop Editor or lower Loo[p item in Archive...

Thank you

Shane
Supporter

Hi Pete,

That is correct any of these css editor fields can be used to add the code as it will only load when this archive is being loaded, so it won't affect your other pages.

Thanks,
Shane

The topic ‘[Closed] View – Archive Pages’ is closed to new replies.