Skip Navigation

[Resolved] video questions

This support ticket is created 5 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Christian Cox 5 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author
example_video2.png
example_video1.png

I have two questions:

1- How can I make sure that you do not see the video path (see attachment example_video2) but a video thumbnail

2 - how can I remove the black bar below (see attachment example_video1)

3- I would like to have a similar upload to this page, when I attached the images, how can I get it?

thank you
Maximum

1- How can I make sure that you do not see the video path (see attachment example_video2) but a video thumbnail
It's not currently possible but I think it's a good idea. I suggest you create a new ticket here in the Forum using the "Suggest an improvement" option. Describe how you would like to see a video thumbnail here instead of a URL, and our developers will evaluate the request.

2 - how can I remove the black bar below (see attachment example_video1)
If you turn on autoplay and add the controls="off" attribute, the bar will be hidden until the User's mouse hovers over the video. The bar will disappear when the User's mouse leaves the video. Otherwise, it will require custom code.

[types field='video' autoplay='on' controls='off'][/types]

3- I would like to have a similar upload to this page, when I attached the images, how can I get it?
I'm sorry, I don't really understand the question. Can you show me a screenshot of what you see now, and a screenshot of what you would like to see instead? This will help me understand better. Thank you.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.