Skip Navigation

[Resolved] vertical-alignment middle is not working von archive Loop

This support ticket is created 3 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 3 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
Screenshot 2020-10-20 at 10.05.24 2.jpg

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I created an archive and with a filter in one grid cell and the loop in the other grid cell. Now I want the loop to be divided into 3 grid and want them to be vertical algined in the middle but it´s not working... I set the vertical alignment in the grid cell.

What is the link to your site? hidden link

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Can you please share the access details and tell me where exactly you added the vertical alignment?

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Minesh
Supporter

Unfortunately, the admin access details you send to me is not working at this end.

When I try to login to admin using supplied access details, it shows the following error:

Fehler: Das Passwort, das Sie für den Benutzernamen support eingegeben haben, ist nicht korrekt.

Can you please send me working admin access details.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Minesh
Supporter

Thank you for sharing access details but using the access details shared I could not able to access the wp-admin.

Can you please share access details so that I should be able to access the admin section without any issues.

sorry, wrong role

Minesh
Supporter

I've added the follow CSS to your Archive's CSS section that will help to centre the image.

.wp-block-image {
  	margin-bottom: 0;
    display: table;
    vertical-align: middle;
    font-size: 0;
}

.tb-image {
  display: table-cell;
  vertical-align: middle;
   font-size: 0;
}

And for the first record you see some space because if you notice on the first record, the title is in two lines and for other records title is in one line:

Hi Minesh,

Thanks for your help it works fine.
Question: Why does it need extra css and doesn´t work with the columns vertical alignment inside toolset?

Is there an overview of all available css classes? or can you provide such an overview?

Best wishes, Heinrich

Minesh
Supporter

Question: Why does it need extra css and doesn´t work with the columns vertical alignment inside toolset?
==>
I see there was a bottom margin applied to the CSS class ".wp-block-image" which I override it using the CSS

Is there an overview of all available css classes? or can you provide such an overview?
==>
I do not have such information to share with you but I will ask our Doc team to think about your request.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.