Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Using the Divi editor and it does not load

This support ticket is created 5 years, 4 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Christian Cox 5 years, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author
Screen Shot 2018-12-14 at 8.49.51 AM.png

Hello,
Im trying to build a custom view using the most current version of Divi. When I click to load Divi, it's loading the front-page live editor, but stalls. It's not allowing me to load the backend, wireframe, editor.

Have you see a problem like this?

FYI - im sharing info to my login below. The main sit is protected by a login, in which the username is "demo" with the password below. Once you see the Wp-admin screen, proceed as followed, below.

Hi, I've seen problems where the Divi Builder would not load but normally you can clear your browser cache and reload the page a couple of times to fix the problem. Try that first, then if it still isn't working temporarily deactivate all plugins except Types and Views, and activate the parent Divi theme. Test again. If the problem is resolved, reactivate your child theme and other plugins one by one. If the problem is not resolved, please tell me the exact steps I should take to recreate the problem...I can't tell from your screenshot exactly.

Hey Christian
Thanks for the response. After further, detailed, work using this, im finding that it's not compatible with the system and workflow i have setup. I can change the current divi theme and up against a deadline. Is there a chance that you can revoke the license and issue a refund? Im not a developer by any means and a lot of this is way over my head.

No problem, if you'd like to begin the refund process please fill out this form: https://toolset.com/buy/refund-policy/

Our account team will take it from there.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.