Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Using property reference site, some archives are not showing the correct css

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: Whenever I save a property post in the Real Estate reference site, it loses formatting on the front-end of the site.

Solution: Since the Real Estate site was built with Layouts, it's best to deactivate Blocks and reactivate Toolset Layouts. Then save the post again to apply the correct Template Layout.

This support ticket is created 4 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Fintan Blake Kelly 4 years, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author
Screen Shot 2020-02-12 at 16.04.04.png
Screen Shot 2020-02-12 at 16.03.44.png

I am using the property reference site and Astra theme.
The CSS seems to be not loading - or is being overidden by the reference site styling but only on some pages.

House Archive (search view) - my styling
Apartment Archive - NOT my styling
Land Archive - NOT my styling
Office Archive - NOT my styling
Individual House post - my styling
Individual Apartment Archive - my styling
Individual Land Archive - my styling
Individual Office Archive - my styling

I notice also that the pages with my styling all have the orange "Front End Layouts Editor" button but the incorrectly styled pages do not.

Please see attached pics. Note that the feature slider is missing etc.

Please advise - all help greatly appreciated.

Thanks
--
Fintan

Hi, there's currently an issue in reference sites that were created with Toolset Layouts. Toolset Blocks takes precedence over Layouts. The solution is to deactivate Toolset blocks and activate Toolset Views instead. Then when you edit these pages, make sure the correct Layout is selected. Resave the pages to reapply the proper Layout, and the problem should be solved. Let me know if you have trouble with this and I can take a closer look.

Thanks for the help, that sorted my issue and has also led me to find the correct place to make smaller style tweaks and formatting fixes. Thanks you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.