Skip Navigation

[Resolved] User Login function does not translate correctly

This support ticket is created 2 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Jamal 2 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Author
Toolset User Login translation problem.png

I am following you instructions on setting up a Membership section on a new website. Native language is Danish.

The Toolset 'User Login' function dos not translate correctly, as 'Username or Email' seem to be hardcoded English instead of picking up the System Language as does the other fields. Please consult the enclosed screenshot. The correct wording in Danish would be:

Brugernavn eller E-mail

Will most likely influence all other languages as well.

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

Hello and thank you for contacting Toolset support.

Please check if a custom code solution like the one on the following reply is working for you https://toolset.com/forums/topic/translate-password-reset-form/#post-514886

If it is not working, let me know and I'll escalate this to our developers.

Hi Jamal,

Thanks for offering guidance on a manual fix - it did in fact do the job.

But in the interest of all foreign Toolset users I do think that you should escalate for a permanent solution to the problem.

Once again thank you.

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

Thank you for your feedback. I agree, and I'll escalate this issue about the Danish language to our 2nd Tier.

If you don't need further assistance with it, please mark this ticket as resolved.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.