Skip Navigation

[Resolved] user input fields are gone & recapcha doesn't seem to work

This support ticket is created 5 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+00:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Nigel 5 years, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author
wholesaleaccountform.jpg
retailaccountform.jpg

I am trying to: have a registration page for wholesale and a separate one for retail accounts... they use to work.... I haven't looked at them for a while...but one of our customer let us know there was a problem. Some of the input fields on both forms are gone- the field label appears ... and the recaptcha (which is a check box) doesn't work. We haven't changed anything since setting it up (when it worked) other than updates. Is there something I should have changed?

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: the input fields and the recaptcha to work.

FYI...this is our staging site... I would like to fix here then move to our actual site (don't want to break the actual).

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+00:00)

Hi Veronica

I took a look at the site.

If you go to Toolset > User Fields you can see that the fields included in the registration forms don't exist, there is no User Field Group containing such fields.

More trivially I also noticed when editing the retail registration form that there is no role specified for the new user.

I don't know what might have happened to your user field groups, it is not something that routine plugin updates should have affected.

I suggest you retrieve an earlier backup where the field group is intact and then export your Types settings.

Then go to your current staging version and import those settings, which should re-instate your user field group.

You can then re-test the forms to verify that they are working.

Let me know how that goes or whether you still see problems.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.