Skip Navigation

[Closed] User Form Issue

This support ticket is created 3 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Christian Cox 3 years, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I already make the userform for registration, then I paste the form inside the registration page.
but the form did not came out as expected.

I already install miniorange sosial login ... how to merge the miniorange with user form

Is there any documentation that you are following?
I am following the userform tutorial.
https://toolset.com/documentation/getting-started-with-toolset/publish-content-from-the-front-end/forms-for-registering-users/?utm_source=formsplugin&utm_campaign=forms&utm_medium=forms-gui&utm_term=forms-users-doc

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site?
hidden link

Screen Shot 2020-05-19 at 9.56.11 AM.png

I already make the userform for registration, then I paste the form inside the registration page.
but the form did not came out as expected.

Hello, I'll be glad to take a closer look. Can you tell me what is wrong with the Form? Are some fields missing? Is the layout or design of the Form incorrect? What did you expect to see different?

When I visit this page, I see a 404 error: https://etuisyen.my/register/
Is a login required to see the registration Form? If so, please share a login in the private reply fields here.

I already install miniorange sosial login ... how to merge the miniorange with user form
There isn't any built-in integration between Toolset Forms and the miniOrange WordPress Social Login plugin. If a site visitor uses the Social Login buttons, Toolset Forms would not be involved in this "Create User" process. Once the User has used the Social Login buttons to log in, and created their WordPress User profile, then you show an "Edit User" Toolset Form to allow the User to edit his or her own profile. This would allow you to use Types custom fields in the User profile, and edit those field values with Forms. Will this work for your site, or is there another workflow you would like to discuss?

Did toolset have the sosial login system for registration and login.

Thank You

No, Toolset does not currently include social login capabilities or features built-in to the software, nor did it include these features in the past.

Hi;

The userform that I make does not appear in preview..

The userform also does not appear in incognito mode google

Thanks

It would be helpful for me to log into your site so I can see the problem in wp-admin.
- Which User Form are you referring to?
- Where have you placed the Form on your site?
- Can you provide login credentials in the private fields here?

I will take a look and give you some feedback.

password details.PNG
Preview Userform.PNG
userform editor.PNG

Hi Christian Cox;

- Which User Form are you referring to?
Already Resolve
- Where have you placed the Form on your site?
Already Resolve

Currently there are 1 issue on this matter. Please refer both of this picture..
This is signup form that I make for new user subscribe...

Question)

1)How to write / label (Repeat Password) on second column of password ?
As you can see on both of this picture.... how to "write / label" the second column as "Repeat Password"

2) What is field default value and set default value on url parameter in password details area ?

3) How to put more user details. ie address ? area live ? .. ect

Thank You for your time..

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi ibrahim,

Christian is currently unavailable today but he will be back tomorrow to continue this thread with you.

Thanks,
Shane

expert-mode-2.png
expert-mode-1.png

How to write / label (Repeat Password) on second column of password ?
Unfortunately this type of customization does not currently exist in the drag-and-drop Form builder, but you can use "Expert Mode" to add your own custom code. If you would like to activate "Expert mode" see the screenshots expert-mode-1.png and expert-mode-2.png.

What is field default value and set default value on url parameter in password details area ?
These inputs allow you to set a password for the User profile automatically, and they correspond to shortcode attributes in expert mode. For technical details, you can see more information about these inputs in the cred_field shortcode documentation: https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/front-end-forms/cred-shortcodes/#cred_field
Field default value corresponds to the shortcode attribute value. You can place a default password here, and the password field will contain that default value when a guest visits the page containing this Form.
"Set default value from URL parameter" corresponds to the shortcode attribute urlparam. Place a URL parameter string here, and the password will be set to that URL parameter's value when a guest visits the page containing this Form.

How to put more user details. ie address ? area live ? .. ect
You can use custom fields or custom taxonomies to add more information on a post, and you can also create post relationships to link two posts. I assume you would like to use custom fields to hold this information, since you mentioned using an address. First, you should the custom field(s) using Toolset Types. In the WP dashboard, go to Toolset > Types > Custom Fields > User Fields tab. You have the ability to add many different types of fields here. If you are not familiar with Types fields, please see the documentation here for an overview: https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/custom-content/using-custom-fields
After you have added the fields in Types, you can add the fields in your User Forms. They will appear in the Custom Fields area of the Form builder.

The topic ‘[Closed] User Form Issue’ is closed to new replies.