Skip Navigation

[Resolved] use my location css font button

This support ticket is created 3 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by David Gimenez 3 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

I got it and I can see the issue.

For now, you will require to use the JS workaround as there is no alternate solution available.

I've added "Please Wait.." text and once page loaded the button text will be changed to "Geolocalitza'm".

I will try to reproduce this issue on my test site tomorrow and report to our Devs so that they can fix it.

Thank U Minesh... but It doesn't work. If u click in any button or change data the button says all time waiting...

About the issue with jquery... must I open a new support ticket?

Thanks for your time and help!

Minesh
Supporter

ufff.

I forget to add the ajax JS event filter. i've added it as given under to JS box of "Search and Pagination" section:

jQuery( document ).on( 'js_event_wpv_parametric_search_form_updated', function( event, data ) {
	/**
	* data.view_unique_id (string) The View unique ID hash
	* data.view_changed_form (object) The jQuery object for the View form after being updated
	* data.view_changed_form_additional_forms_only (object) The jQuery object containing additional forms from other instances of the same View inserted using the [wpv-form-view] shortcode
	* data.view_changed_form_additional_forms_full (object) The jQuery object containing additional forms from other instances of the same View inserted using the [wpv-view] shortcode
	*/
	jQuery('.js-toolset-maps-distance-current-location').val("Geolocalitza'm");
});

Can you please confirm it works now.

Minesh... works like as a charm.

Thanks a lot for your time and help.

Minesh
Supporter

Glad to know that solution I shared help you to resolve your issue.

I've reported to issues to our next level support:
- Location button icon issue
- when you added custom text to location button as Geolocalitza'm to attribute "visitor_location_button_text", the button text is not displayed after the single quote. In your case the button text will only show Geolocalitza and removes the 'm.

I will update you here with it get fixed but please note that it will take the time. If you want - you have liberty to mark resolve this ticket.

This support rocks!
My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.