Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Use an unique modal window for a Views

This support ticket is created 4 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Pat 4 years, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author

Pat

Hello,

I have created a Views that list products.
In the loop of the Views, I have place a modal window in order to display all needed product info + add to cart button.
As I need to display all options that are linked to the product, I need to use the single page add to cart button.

For that, in the modal, I have placed an iframe that display the content template of the specific product.
Now, the issue I have is that the page display (the page where the Views is) is very long (I suppose this is due to the number of modal + iframe - ie : 1 per product displayed by the Views).

Is there a way to have only one modal window + iframe and pass the product id when click on the modal button?
This means I need a modal button in the loop of the Views and have a single modal window integrating the iframe.

Regards
Pat

This type of custom JavaScript isn't supported here in the fourms. Please refer to our support policy: https://toolset.com/toolset-support-policy/

We are not able to create or support custom solutions for you.

Pat

Hi Christian,

In fact, I'm not focus on this type of solution. I want just to find a better solution that the one Luo gave me to be able to integrate the single add to cart button on an listing page.
Any idea ?

Regards
Pat

I don't have any ideas to support your custom project, sorry. Do not try to use one button for all the products.

Pat

Hi Christian,
Seems that this will bring more issues than positive points, so I will go back to the standard way of doing and place a link to the product page instead of using a modal !

Regards
Pat

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.