Skip Navigation

[Resolved] url string for filtered results

This support ticket is created 6 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Nigel 6 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author

please hide urls in post if possible

I am trying to: have a shareable url string for a page with filtered results. not sure if this page is relevant to the problem: https://toolset.com/errata/post-relationship-filter-is-missing-from-the-url-when-searching-using-ajax/

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: the url change

Instead, I got: url doesn't update with filter query

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hi there

First, any external URLs you share are filtered, only you and I can see them.

I visited your link, but you have the under construction plugin activated so I cannot see the content.

Let me mark your next reply as private and you can share credentials with me so that I can visit the page.

The issue is that if you update the search filters on the page, the URL does not update, is that correct?

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.