Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Url Error email With Forgot Password Form

This support ticket is created 6 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

Author
Schermata 2017-11-17 alle 10.43.31.png
Schermata 2017-11-17 alle 01.09.00.png

The url for reset the password is no correct:

Email message: (see image)

Per reimpostare la tua password visita il seguente indirizzo:
<hidden link;

Thank for your help

Well, it depends where you redirect to.

I do not see the code you used.
Can you share here the exact ShortCode you use to reset the password with all it's attributes?

As you know, when you redirect to a non-internal site you need to whitelist them.
You do not need to whitelist your OWN current website though. It is all described in the Relevant GUI.

You do not have a Multisite so I cannot suspect any issue with the link.

The detail you show is irritated to the whitelisting. It's still the same URL, right? Just that it redirect to the wp-login, which is expected if you pass no additional redirect in the ShortCode.

Did you do that? Can you share the ShortCode with me so I can look at it?

Please make sure that the "URL to custom password reset page" is set correctly in the Forgot Password ShortCode.

I tested this and it works perfectly fine locally.

Hi Beda,
the shortcode url was wrong.
Thanks for your help 🙂

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.