Skip Navigation

[Resolved] [URGENT] Featured image isn't displayed in search page

This support ticket is created 4 years, 4 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 23 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Nigel 4 years, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

The update is available now from the downloads page (toolset.com/account/downloads) and should appear as an automatic update fairly soon (you can click the Check for Updates button).

As your situation is a little different than other users reporting the problem please let me know how it goes.

Thank you Nigel,

I updated the toolset blocks to the latest version. The featured image is display but there are new errors. Please check above:

1. Setting border in search fields isn't working. My settings- backend > hidden link > frontend > hidden link
2. Message "No Yachts Found" isn't displayed.
3. Loading "Spinner graphics from Views" is not working.
4. Error Logs : hidden link
6. Show only filter options that would produce results still not working : hidden link

Nigel
Supporter

Which of these do you already have reported?

The hotfix only included a fix for the problem with featured images not displaying, so other reported issues would not have been fixed yet.

Anything you didn't already report I'll look at.

In your error logs they actually all look like success messages (200 http codes).

Ok, thank you.
* Please check for the border to the filter fields. They were working before update

Nigel
Supporter

On a site with Blocks 1.0 I created a View with a select filter which I used the block style editor to give coloured borders, and that worked on the front end.

I then updated the site to use Blocks 1.0.1 and revisted the front-end, and it still works.

I can see at your link on the front-end the same style rules are not being added but I can't see why.

Before proceeding, could you edit your View, make some minor change to these styles and re-save?

Does that do anything?

If not I think I'll need a copy of your site that I can pass to the developers for further debugging: hidden link

I made some changes, i re-saved them but nothing changed. Could i provide you an admin login to my site, because creating a copy and uploading needs much time.

Nigel
Supporter

Sure, setting up a private reply now.

Nigel
Supporter

OK, I've taken a copy of your site, installed it locally, and confirmed the problem. As I say it works fine on my own test site, so I've sent this to my colleagues for further testing, and I'll keep you posted.

Nigel
Supporter

The issue has been fixed by the developers but it may be a while before the next update.

In the meantime if you check the erratum you'll see a patch is available that you can apply to your site to resolve the missing styles on the front end.

https://toolset.com/errata/styling-not-applied-on-frontend/

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.