Skip Navigation

[Resolved] [URGENT] Featured image isn't displayed in search page

This support ticket is created 4 years, 4 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 23 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Nigel 4 years, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author

Hi there,

Suddenly the featured image of every yacht-custom post isn't displayed in the search page of my site >> hidden link
I tried the above, but the issue remains:
1. I updated the toolset views and type but issue remained.
2. I install toolset blocks but issue remained.

Also, the featured image isn't displayed inside the editor, check screen shoot: hidden link

Correction: Also, the featured image isn't displayed inside the editor, check screen shoot: hidden link

Would you mind if i send you the error logs that I'm receiving in plesk?

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Can I get your debug info, please?

hidden link

Thank you

Nigel
Supporter

Hmm. We just had reports of something similar, but it occurs with the update to WP 5.3.1, and seemingly you are still on 5.2.5.

If you have error logs then, yes, please share them (maybe upload to dropbox or similar?).

Can I get a copy of your site? hidden link

Hi Nigel,

Yes you can create a copy of my site.

Here is the error logs : hidden link

Is it any problem if i restore my website before update or do you need it to work with? Inform me when you finish the copy in order restore it.

Thank you

Nigel
Supporter

I don't have access to your site, if you could share a copy as described in the link I pasted: hidden link

Ok, do you prefer to send you an admin account to the site or to create a copy through duplicator and upload it somewhere ?

Here is the copy of my site : hidden link
I restored the live and stopped every updated

Hi again,

I restored my site before this issue happened, but after a while (no update or other changes done) the same issue appeared again. Featured photos in my custom post in the search page still can't display hidden link

Nigel
Supporter

So it seems that you are affected by the same issue which has been widely reported for users upgrading to WordPress 5.3.1, and you are the only client reporting symptoms with earlier WordPress versions.

In any case the developer has identified the problem and the solution will be available in the next hotfix for Views.

I'm not sure when that will be released, but I've asked if it's possible to get a patch if it isn't expected to be released soon.

I'm escalating this and will let you know when I have more news.

Hello Nigel,

Is there anything that can be done for now because the site is live and my client complaining about this situation?

Regards.

Nigel
Supporter

I checked and we will publish the fix tomorrow.

The only option to get it working sooner would be to recreate the View with the classic Views editor rather than using Blocks, using shortcodes to design the View output.

Thank you Nigel,
waiting for tomorrow!

FYI : I restored my website, everything was working fine - as it were, then a minor auto-update from wp 5.2.4 to 5.2.5 installed and the same issue (Featured image isn't displayed) appeared again.
I think the issue appears if user updates wp version ( minor or major update).

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.