Skip Navigation

[Resolved] URGENT: Access breaking navigation

This support ticket is created 4 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Christian Cox 4 years, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author

Please help. When Access is active, logged in (non-admin) users do not see navigation links.

I have disabled all other plugins etc, and reactivated then in various sequences. Every time it is only when Access is activated that the navigation breaks for logged in (non admin) users.

Please help.

Very best wishes,
Andrew.

Hi, when you say navigation links are you referring to the primary WordPress Menu or some other type of navigation system? What types of posts are included in the main navigation? Are these posts managed by Access? What are the guest permissions for these posts?

Hi there. Can this discussion be made private so that I can upload secure information, please?

Yes, I can create private reply fields for you here if you would like to share login credentials and so forth.

I need the actual reply text to be private. Will it be?

No, would you like to share private information via a private post on your site? You can create a private post, place your private comments there, and provide admin level login credentials for me. I can take a look at the private post and then we can discuss next steps without exposing any private information here in the forum.

This makes no sense. Surely you have a way for me to send you private information about an issue with your plugin, without me having to create a post on my own site, and give you access to it?? This can't be right?

You can share private login credentials in the private reply fields here. You asked if I can make an entire reply private. Not really, I only have the ability to do that retroactively after your reply is posted. So for a short amount of time the reply is public - this is a public forum. How would you like to proceed? I have activated private reply fields here.

There are no private reply fields for me to type into, other than your template still!

This is unbelievable. You have no way for someone to share private information other than that which fits your particular template? In a support situation? For real?

Yes, I still very much need support.

I will activate private reply fields here, again. Please use the fields here to provide login credentials or I cannot help you. Thanks.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.