Skip Navigation

[Resolved] upon update a view disappeared from the site. Happily would provide detail/login

This support ticket is created 7 years, 3 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 7 years, 3 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

I am trying to: update plugins on a staging copy of techwomen.org
live: hidden link
updated staging: hidden link

I visited this URL:
Where the core and plugins had just been updated: hidden link

I expected to see:
A table of content as on live: hidden link

Instead, I got:
No content: hidden link

The core and all of the active plugins are up to date.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

This is strange that view is not displaying after plugin update. I see the page break in the middle so there must be fatal error.

1)
Could you please activate WP_DEBUG from wp-config.php file and send me possible errors for review.

2)
Could you please try to resolve your issue by deactivating all third-party plugins as well as the default theme to check for any possible conflicts with any of the plugins or themes?

3)
Do you see and errors on your server logs:
=> https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/debugging-toolset/
[Section: "PHP Debugging"]

4)
If none of above step help you to find anything useful.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I would additionally need your permission to de- and re-activate Plugins and the Theme, and to change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is really important. If you agree to this, please use the form fields I have enabled below to provide temporary access details (wp-admin and FTP).

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.