Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Upgrading Maps

This support ticket is created 4 years, 4 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by emilyT 4 years, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

Hi Waqar

With reference to my previous ticket "Upgrading from Toolset Maps 2.9.1 to 2.9.4 has caused the map styles to not work", I've had a go at making another copy of the site I'm troubleshooting using a different method, but the map skins are still pointing at the original domain: hidden link

<div id="js-wpv-addon-maps-render-map-5" style="width:100%; height:610px;" class="wpv-addon-maps-render js-wpv-addon-maps-render js-wpv-addon-maps-render-map-5" data-map="map-5" data-generalzoom="5" data-generalcenterlat="0" data-generalcenterlon="0" data-fitbounds="on" data-singlezoom="14" data-singlecenter="on" data-maptype="roadmap" data-showlayerinterests="false" data-markericon="//www.barrellsculpture.co.uk/bswp/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/map-marker.png" data-markericonhover="//www.barrellsculpture.co.uk/bswp/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/map-marker-hover.png" data-draggable="on" data-scrollwheel="on" data-doubleclickzoom="on" data-maptypecontrol="on" data-fullscreencontrol="off" data-zoomcontrol="on" data-streetviewcontrol="on" data-backgroundcolor="" data-cluster="off" data-clustergridsize="60" data-clustermaxzoom="" data-clusterclickzoom="on" data-clusterminsize="2" data-stylejson="//www.barrellsculpture.co.uk/bswp/wp-content/plugins/toolset-maps/resources/json/Silver.json" data-spiderfy="on" data-streetview="off" data-markerid="" data-location="" data-lat="0" data-long="0" data-heading="" data-pitch=""></div>

Could you advise me on how I can make a copy that also updates the domain for the map elements please?

Many thanks, Emily

map-shortcode.JPG

Hello,

I assume we are talking about the map marker icon URLs:
//www.barrellsculpture.co.uk/bswp/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/map-marker.png
//www.barrellsculpture.co.uk/bswp/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/map-marker-hover.png

And data-stylejson
//www.barrellsculpture.co.uk/bswp/wp-content/plugins/toolset-maps/resources/json/Silver.json

Please find the map shortcode [wpv-map-render] in your new website, it should in view ID: 508, and reset/replace the attributes of shortcode with your new website URL, see screenshot: map-shortcode.JPG

Thanks Luo, that's done the trick.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.