Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Upgraded to 2.2.16 and got fatal error on toolset.settings.class.php line 177

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 6 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 28 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Shane 6 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

Sure go ahead

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Joshua,

I ran into a few issue with creating the duplicator package.

I see that your server doesn't have php Zip Archive Enabled, this will allow me to get the export as a zip file.
Also your server doesn't have support for mysqli .

Could you check with the server admin for this and let me know so we can proceed from there.

Thanks,
Shane

First, I will look into the Zip Archive problem. Second, WordPress does not work on a server without mysql support because it has to setup a database. So what the ... are you talking about? If you use the cpanel login I gave you it should be pretty obvious that is works.

I just enable Zip archive on the server.

Shane
Supporter

Hi Joshua,

Mysqli is actually an extension for php which is different from mysql. The duplicator plugin is saying its not enabled 🙁

Could you check this as well and let me know.

Thanks,
Shane

I understand now I apologize for the response. MySQLi is now active I on the server. Please, let me know if it still have an issue.

Shane
Supporter

Hi Joshua,

Awesome, so the good news is the site works normal on my end. I actually didn't do anything much just restore the site's backup.

However I did notice that your access plugin is outdated, Could you try updating this plugin and let me know if the issue is resolved.

Thanks,
Shane

With the toolset plugin enabled and all the information still showing on the front page??

Shane
Supporter

Hi Joshua,

Actually there is nothing on the frontpage because the homepage content area is empty.

However the rest of the pages are working.

Thanks,
Shane

I have the same problem! :/

The lack of any home page is a problem and I can only use the site normally because I have the toolset types plugin deactivated.

Shane
Supporter

Hi Joshua,

I see that you have views version 1.9 and this is why there is the fatal error because views version 1.9 is not compatible with the latest version of types.

I would recommend updating to the latest version of views.

Thanks,
Shane

Well I cannot do that without paying for you plugin which we did not do when we originally used it. Can I get the older version of the types plugin that is compatible with views for now. That way it is working until we can contact this client about whether they want to pay to update there plugin to your latest version.

Shane
Supporter

Hi Joshua,

Actually we don't have an older version of the plugin however you can get around this problem by commenting out this line in the plugin.
WPV_Settings::get_instance() in /home/acisales/public_html/wp-content/plugins/types/vendor/toolset/toolset-common/inc/toolset.settings.class.php on line 177

This should cause the error to stop showing, however due to the incompatibility i'm not sure what else will get broken .

Thanks,
Shane

The forum ‘Types Community Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.