Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Update Toolset Types to version 3.3.10

This support ticket is created 4 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Jamal 4 years ago.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Author
toolset.JPG

I would like to update the Plugin Toolset Types on my WordPress page to the current version. For this purpose I have bought a new license. Unfortunately the plugin cannot be updated. The error message that appears is that there is no update package available. How can I update the plugin? I need it to be able to edit my site.

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

Hello and thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

The thing is that you are using a really outdated Toolset Types plugin version that does not contain the latest inbuilt installer that prevents you from updating Toolset plugins.

Sorry for the inconvenience. In this case you will need to update the toolset types plugin manually, then update the other plugins using the installer page.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
Deactivate and delete ALL current Toolset plugins, to avoid any conflict between the new plugin and old plugins.
Download the latest plugin release from your accounts page https://toolset.com/account/downloads/
Upload Types plugin from the plugins page and activate it.
Use commercial tab to update all other plugins, please refer to the following doc https://toolset.com/faq/how-to-install-and-register-toolset/#automatic-installation-once-you-have-types-plugin-installed
Or
follow the manual way to update them by uploading plugins one by one using plugins page

Thank you.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.