Skip Navigation

[Closed] Update the View results every time an input changes and URLs

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 9 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Adriano 9 years, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Adriano.

Author

Hi,
I have a view with parametric search and selected options "Update the View results every time an input changes", so every time when the filter option i selected the results updates without using submit button. It's great feature for me, but I would like also to see url for the results what for this option is not generated.

For the other option "Update the View results only when submitting the form" I'm getting an url suffix something like: ?

wpv_paged_max=0&wpv_paged_preload_reach=1&wpv_widget_view_id=0&wpv_view_count=1&wpv_view_hash=.......

How can I still keep this url suffix for auto-submit option?

Dear Michael,

This not works on this way. You only have two possibilities:

1) Show URL arguments without AJAX - Update the View results only when submitting the form - the entire page will be reloaded to update View results
2) Don't show URL arguments with AJAX - Update the View results every time an input changes - View results will be updated but the page will be not reloaded for this. It is impossible to put URL arguments in this option

Hi Adriano,
thank you for your answer. Could I use option without AJAX and just add auto-submit option per js?

Example:

jQuery(document).ready(function($){
    $('form.my-form select').change(function() {
           $('form.my-form').submit();
    });
});

Regards,
Michael

Dear Michael,

Of course you do, the form will be submitted and the page refreshed each time you change some select element.

The topic ‘[Closed] Update the View results every time an input changes and URLs’ is closed to new replies.