Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Update failure with message: Update failed. Download failed. Not Found

This support ticket is created 5 years, 1 month ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Nigel 5 years, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author
Plugin Update Failure Message.png
Pre Plugin Update Request.png
Types is Registered.png

I am trying to:
Update the Toolset Types plugin from 3.2.5 to current version (3.2.7) from WordPress dashboard.
I have double checked the Toolset Types licence and this is installed correctly and recognised. 'Toolset is registered on this site'.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
Screenshot

I expected to see:
Plugin update completes

Instead, I got:
Update failed. Download failed. Not Found

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hi Glenn

There is a known issue with Types 3.2.5 and the automatic installer code that is bundled with it, and for affected users there is unfortunately no alternative but to manually update Types, which should fix the issue for other plugins and subsequent Types releases.

- Delete Types from the plugins page (it will delete only the plugin files, not your data).
- Download the latest version from toolset.com/account/downloads
- Upload the zip file on the Add new plugins page and activate.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.