To the HTML ouput.
I'm really heavyly pissed of because which each update I have to fear that some unexpected behavior is cause by VIEWS or Types. I'm so glad that I've switched all new site to ACF Pro which is rocksolid.
I've tried to remove [wpv-filter-meta-html] vom the Views settings with no result.
I've created a VIEW from the srcatch with the same result.
Step by step:
- It hooks early in the View output. Priority 5 is mandatory as we already do some other cleaning at priority 10.
- It only affects a View with an ID of 375, adjust acordingly if needed.
- It only affects Views with actual results: if the View matches no result, the same "No items found" or whatever you have between the wpv-no-items-found shortcode applies.
- It returns only what is between the HTML comments <!-- wpv-loop-start --> and <!-- wpv-loop-end --> , excluding them.
- Only content between those HTML comments is returned, as is.
Notice that, with this applied to a given View ID:
- Pagination, specially AJAX pagination, will not work.
- Parametric search, specially AJAXed parametric search, will not work.
- Other future features will not work either.
So this is to be used if and only if you are going to use the View output as source for anything else.
Please let me know if you have further questions regarding the issue mentioned in this Thread