Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Update Checkboses Checked state from backend

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 9 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice.

Last updated by julieM 9 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Ana.

Author

HI Guys,

I am building a PHP script to update the custom fields oCreated in types. I am able to update the single custom fields but I am having issues updating the checkboxes custom field group.

I get the state of the checkboxes from a separate API. Once i get the values of the checked boxes i would like to pass their checked state to a Types checkboxes custom field group.

I have been able to determine how to target each check option using:

require_once WPCF_EMBEDDED_INC_ABSPATH . '/fields.php';
$field = wpcf_admin_fields_get_field('member-category');

But I am having trouble detirmening the best way to pass the checked state to the individual options in my checkboxes group.

I receive an array from the api that i can format how ever necessary to achieve the checked state transfer.

I found the location in the wp databse where the checkboxes custom fields are stored. The data is serialized and stored in one field.

Do i have to serialize my data and update that field, or is there a better solution to achive this.

Any help appreciated.

Thank you.

I reposted my question in paid suport. #235763

The forum ‘Types Community Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.