Having had that previous experience where a Toolset update caused unwanted layout changes to my website, I was able to work around the issue. However, I think you guys probably want to put out a version that does not produce any such unwanted layout changes. So I'm letting you know what my experience was.
My Types shortcodes were working fine without any
. After the 1.9 update I found I needed to add the
to all my Types shortcodes. Also, I had to modify one of my own shortcodes so that it now adds
tags. See below:
I changed from
$result = implode("\n",$temp);
$result = implode("\n<br>",$temp);
After making these changes, my layout is back to what it was before the 1.9 update.
If you plan on tweaking the 1.9 update to go back to the original layout result, please give me a heads up so I can plan to undo the changes I just made.