Skip Navigation

[Closed] Uncaught Types Error with latest Toolset and WPBakery 6.4.1

This support ticket is created 3 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 3 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
Screen Shot 2020-10-12 at 9.41.06 AM.png

We upgraded our staging environment to WordPress 5.5.1, WPBakery 6.4.1 and the latest toolset types. With only this running and the 2019 theme, we get the attached javascript error which then breaks the editing functionality of WPBakery when we activate it. The WPBakery backend and frontend editor buttons are missing.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

I checked with the WP Bakery Page Builder plugin and I do not see the error you mentioned.

First of all, You can use the WP Bakery page builder to build the content templates and content templates are part of the Views/Blocks plugin. Here is the official Doc how you can use the WP Bakery page builder with Toolset:
=> https://toolset.com/course-lesson/using-toolset-with-wpbakery-page-builder/

I've created a test site where I've installed and activated Toolset + WP Bakery page builder plulgin:
=> hidden link
User: demo
pwd: Admin@999

Can you please show me where exactly I can see the error you mentioned with your initial post.

I can't even get your environment to work at all. When I click WpBakery Builder the Blocks interface stays and I don't get the WpBakery editor buttons. Our environment is multisite which may be different. We do not get any Bakery Builder or Blocks editor options because of that javascript error in the console.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

I am not sure whats going on with your site.

Is it possible for you to send me duplicator copy of your site as well as the problem URL where I can see the issue with steps I will require to follow to see the issue.
=> https://toolset.com/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

The topic ‘[Closed] Uncaught Types Error with latest Toolset and WPBakery 6.4.1’ is closed to new replies.