Skip Navigation

[Closed] Unable to see/access image after uploading it in From Generic Image Field

This support ticket is created 3 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shane 3 years, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

I am trying to upload an image via a Forms Generic Image Field, then access the ID of that image, similar to get_post_thumbnail_id()

I can access the field value, which appears to be the filename, on the cred_save_data hook, but the image is not appearing in the WordPress Media Library.

Please can you advise on how to properly save and access an image when using a Forms Generic Field?

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Jon,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Given that this image was uploaded using a generic field from our form, it will be stored as a custom field.

This custom field would be hidden by default if you site is using the gutenburg editor.

To enable the custom fields you will need to follow the instructions in the link below.
hidden link

Please let me know if this helps.
Thanks,
Shane

The topic ‘[Closed] Unable to see/access image after uploading it in From Generic Image Field’ is closed to new replies.