Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Unable to register the plugin

This support ticket is created 4 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Nigel 4 years, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author

I am trying to:

Register the plugin with the generated Site Key (40cmkcbnHo) but it isn't working.

I click the blue 'OK' button, the page refreshes and nothing happens.

I have also tried regenerating the key but still the same issue.

I have also tried this on incognito to ensure no cookies were getting blocked.

This is on a WordPress Multisite install if that makes a difference?

Thanks!

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hi Steven

Are you trying to register at the network level? (That's recommended.)

Can you check your browser console to see if there are any errors?

Go to Toolset > Settings and at the bottom click the "Toolset debug info" link. Then click the "Installer Support" link.

That should give you some status info about connecting to the OnTheGoSystems servers and whether the required libraries are installed. Check that to see if anything looks amiss.

Hey Nigel,

Thanks for getting back to me. I was trying to register at site level not network level.

That being said, it appears it must be registered at network level (I'm not getting any 'registration' warning banner). But I am still receiving the registration warning banners on the sites within the network - is there anything I can do about that?

Thanks!

Nigel
Supporter

If you go to the plugins page at the network level it says Types is registered, but if you go to the plugins page of an individual site it says it is not registered and should be?

site-plugin-page.jpg
network-plugins-page.jpg

Hi Nigel, that's correct. Please see attached.

Nigel
Supporter

You may not have registered it at the network level, I can't see from the screenshot (it doesn't display "Registered" on the network plugins page).

From the network dashboard go to the Add new plugins page, and then click the commercial tab. That will take you to the Toolset Installer page for the network, where you can register Toolset if it isn't already (I suspect it is not).

Once you've done that you shouldn't see the notices on the sub-sites.

Can you check that?

https://toolset.com/faq/how-to-install-and-register-toolset/#registering-toolset-on-a-multisite

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.