Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Unable to receive email notification for one email address

This support ticket is created 3 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by himanshuS 3 years ago.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Author

I am baffled by this situation.
I am using an email address to receive notifications when someone submits a form but I am unable to receive emails on this address anymore. It was working fine 2 days ago and I am not sure what happened but I just don't receive emails even if I use the test email functionality. The system says an email sent successfully but I don't receive anything.

I used another email to test the form and it works but not for this email address. After that, I tried to check if this email works so I sent an email and received an email from another address and it all works. So the email itself is working as I have been using it but for some reason, the CRED form does not send a notification to this email. What could I be missing here?

I have checked the spam folder and there is no email and the email is question is part of Gsuite.

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

Hello and thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

I'll suggest that you install a mail log plugin to check, at least, if WordPress tries to send the email.
- https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-mail-logging/

If the plugin catches the email, I would suspect the web_server/mail_server configuration is contributing to this.

If the plugin does not catch the email, activate PHP debugging and try again, maybe an error will be logged and will help find out the cause of the issue.

If that does not help, let us take a copy of your website and debug it locally or on our online platform.

Jamal,

Thank you for the input. The plugin you mentioned catches the email. It seems like system is sending the email but gsuite is not accepting it.

I recently upgraded my plan and moved servers. Does it seem like this is related to server changes

Let me know if you have any other obvious ideas to look at. Otherwise, I will dig deeper and try to figure this out.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.