Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Unable to locate CSS Editor

This support ticket is created 3 years, 1 month ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by SeanR4675 3 years, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

I see in the support documentation that there should be a CSS editor link in my toolset plug-in, but I don't seem to have it. Was it removed, or is there a way to add it that I'm unable to find?

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

css-editor-forms.png

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

I'm not sure exactly which documentation you're referring to, but while editing Toolset elements, CSS editor is available at different places.

For example, while editing a Toolset Form, you'll the CSS editor under the fields.
( screenshot: css-editor-forms.png )

And when editing a content template or View, you'll see the CSS editor in the settings pane, on the right side.
( screenshot: css-editor-content-template.png )

I hope this helps and please let me know if you need any further assistance around this.

regards,
Waqar

Hey Waqar,

That's my fault for not being specific. I was looking for a more global CSS editing.

The documentation I was referring to is here: https://toolset.com/documentation/legacy-features/toolset-layouts/layouts-css-and-js-editor/

The first picture shows a "Layouts CSS and JS" option in the Toolset menu on the left. That's what I was looking for.

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Thanks for writing back.

That guide is related to an older plugin Layouts which is now put in a legacy status.

I'll not recommend activating it only for this global custom CSS feature. To include some CSS code globally, you can include it using the WordPress Custom CSS field at WP Admin -> Appearance or some third-party plugin:
hidden link
hidden link

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.