Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Unable to add custom fields

This support ticket is created 3 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by pedroS-6 3 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author

Thanks for your help. I have a serious problem that is urgent. I have tried to create another ticket but the system won't let me until I finish this one.
The problem is the following:
I have a serious problem with custom fields.
I have disappeared several fields such as "Sectores (sectores-empresa)", "Marcas (marcas-expositor)" y "Productos (productos-empresa)".
I am trying several options:
Repeat the fields with another name
Repeat the fields with another format
Even make a new entry field group Edition called "Expositores" and then delete the one call "Empresas" and change it to this one.
Everything ends badly. If you do the test you will see that it does not allow you to add more fields, neither new nor old. It doesn't work. It ends up blocking.
What can I do?

I'm not exactly sure what happened here, but it seems that the Avada page builder has caused some kind of corruption in the current page. I created a new page as a test and duplicated the Form. I placed the new Form in the new draft page, and I was able to add the fields successfully. The Form I created seems to work more like what I'd expect now.
Please see the draft page here:
hidden link

You can find the duplicated form here:
hidden link

Can you check the duplicated form and see if it is working more like you expect?

Thanks for your attention, at the moment I have created another new website since the other one gave me problems. Already solved.

Thanks for your attention, at the moment I have created another new website since the other one gave me problems. Already solved.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.