Skip Navigation

[Closed] Types,Views Beaver Builder Margin and Spacings

This support ticket is created 7 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Luo Yang 7 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

I am trying to: Create a custom woocommerce single product template

When I use beaver builder to create a custom woocommerce product template and insert the code for the product price or any other shortcode and want to add some text behind it , the text is always two rows under the shortcode.
For example: [wpv-woo-product-price] + FREE SHIPPING

Looks like this: $9.97 $5.18

+ FREE SHIPPING

But I want it to look like this: $9.97 $5.18 + FREE SHIPPING

Why is that?
Thank you

Dear Eugen,

It is a CSS problem, the shortcode [wpv-woo-product-price] will output HTML codes with P tag, for example:

<p class="price">1234</p> + FREE SHIPPING

If you are going to display them in same row, I suggest you add below codes in your content template:

p.price{
    display: inline;
}

Hi,

the problem occurs not only with the price shortcode but with every other shortcode too.

Why is that? Can it be fixed with the next update?

Also, I added the code in the css editor of the template and it does nothing, only removes the background.

The shortcode [wpv-woo-product-price] is different from other shortcode, it will output a HTML p tag, which will display as a block with line break.

I tested above CSS code in my localhost, it works for simple product, and the CSS code is only a example, you will need to customize it for your case, if you need more assistance for it, please provide a live problem URL, I can test it in my chrome browser.

Hi,

ok thank you. I got it working. However there are still other issues which I can't explain why they happen.

1.) Product Photo Lightbox doesn't work
2.) Add to cart button doesn't show
3.) Product rating doesn't show

Why is that?

Could you describe more details for the questions?
What shortcode are you using for each question?
1) Product Photo Lightbox doesn't work
Are you using shortcode [wpv-woo-product-image]?
https://toolset.com/documentation/views-shortcodes/#wpv-woo-product-image

2) Add to cart button doesn't show
Are you using shortcode [wpv-woo-buy-options]?
https://toolset.com/documentation/views-shortcodes/#wpv-woo-buy-options

3) Product rating doesn't show
Are you using shortcode [wpv-woo-single-products-rating]?
https://toolset.com/documentation/views-shortcodes/#wpv-woo-single-products-rating

The topic ‘[Closed] Types,Views Beaver Builder Margin and Spacings’ is closed to new replies.