Skip Navigation

[Closed] types and views custom search

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 11 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Anthony 11 years, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: bruce.

Author

Hi, before I purchase I'd like to know the following.
Using your example of using types and views to create a real estate website, would it be possible to use the plugins to create a search box? For example have several dropdown boxes to allow users to search things like location, price range, number of bedrooms etc.

Thanks
Tony

Hi Tony,

This is not yet implemented in Views. We'll be adding the ability to add controls to the Views so that you can allow a user to select criteria for searching.

Best regards,
Bruce

Thanks Bruce, that sounds great. Do you have any idea of a time frame to implement that so I can decide whether I need to look for an alternative for this particular project?

Thanks
Tony

Hi Tony,

It will probably be 4 to 6 weeks.

Best regards,
Bruce.

Thanks again Bruce, I'll manage without the search for that period.
Going to purchase views now 🙂

Tony

The topic ‘[Closed] types and views custom search’ is closed to new replies.