Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Types Access notice in error log after upgrading to Maps 1.8.2

This support ticket is created 4 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by julieP 4 years, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

After upgrading to Maps 1.8.2 and following an instruction regarding cache, this notice has appeared in wp-admin on the toolset debug information page:-

Undefined property: stdClass::$rules in /home/mydomain/public_html/wp-content/plugins/types-access/application/controllers/filters/backend_filters.php on line 334

What does this mean please?

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Julie,

Thanks for asking! I'd be happy to help.

I've performed some tests, but couldn't reproduce this error/warning on my test website.

Is this showing continuously on the toolset debug information page or appeared only momentarily, after the update?

I'll recommend testing the website with a default theme like Twenty Nineteen and only Toolset plugins enabled, to see if the issue still persists. Also, if your server applies any database or object cache, please also make sure that they're all cleared.

I hope this helps and please let me know how it goes.

regards,
Waqar

Hi Waqar

I rolled back to 1.7.4 then upgraded to 1.8.1 (which I had skipped previously). No errors showed. I then cleared the addresses cache from within Toolset settings before upgrading to 1.8.2 (which I hadn't done previously) and this time there are no errors so I guess the original error was something to do with the post upgrade address cache clearance.

Many thanks for your help.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.