[Closed] Types 1.0 migrartion bug/error

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Mikkel 8 years ago.

Author

I'm using Types v.1.0
When I go to Migration ( /wp-admin/admin.php?page=wpcf-migration ) I get the following error on a white screen:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function wpcf_custom_types_default() in /var/www/wpkdev.com/vbf/wp-content/plugins/types/includes/migration.php on line 15

Dear Mikkel,

I have tried migrating from Advanced Custom Fields to the Types beta plugin and it worked fine.

Can you test the beta plugin?

Regards.
Caridad

I just tried using Types 1.0.1 and Types 1.0.2-b2

The problem is still the same in both versions.

I get a white screen with this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function wpcf_custom_types_default() in /home/user_name/mydomain.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-types/includes/migration.php on line 15

I have tried to delete the plugins via ftp, and upload fresh version via ftp, to make sure the problem wasn't due to a partial install using the admin panels. It did not solve the problem.

Hi Mikkel,
this actually can happen if you don't have any custom types defined by Types.
Fix is added for next release.

ok, but I did try to add a custom type in Types, just to make sure, and that didn't make the error go away. Can you explain how I can do so that I can get the migration assistent to work, by adding a custom post type first, that I can delete afterwards..

Can you try with BETA released today?
1.0.2-b3

Beta 3 solved the problem, thanks!

The topic ‘[Closed] Types 1.0 migrartion bug/error’ is closed to new replies.