Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Two title tags with Yoast SEO Plugin because Divi Integration is not up to date

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 6 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Juan 6 years, 6 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Juan.

Author

I am trying to:

Solve the problem that there are two title tags in the header when I activate the Divi Integration plugin, while using the Yoast SEO Plugin. This doesn't happen as long as I doesn't activate the Toolset Divi Integration Plugin.

I solved the problem:

The header.php file is not up to date, because the Divi Theme supports now the add_theme_support( 'title-tag' ); function and the original Divi header.php doesn't contain the line:

<title><?php wp_title(); ?></title>

anymore.

After I removed line 23 from the file:

.../plugins/layouts-divi/application/theme/view/header.php

everything works fine and I don't get two title tags in the header while I'm using the Yoast SEO plugin.

Hope you can correct this in the next update of the Toolset Divi Integration.

Juan
Supporter

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+01:00)

Hi Steffi

Thanks for your feedback.

Yes, we need to update our Divi integration plugin for Layouts, and we should provide support for the new title management in its newer versions. I just talked with the developer that manages that integration and he wll work on this as soon as posible.

We will evaluate whether it is posible to have tis compleed for our next release,a lthough I can not promise anything since we were either closing or about to close changes. Hpe it does not cause a major issue on you.

Regards.

The forum ‘Types Community Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.