Skip Navigation

[Resolved] TS Grid block: column layout lost

This support ticket is created 3 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by hugoC-3 3 years, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author
Schermafbeelding 2021-02-01 om 13.36.34.png
Schermafbeelding 2021-02-01 om 13.35.49.png

Suddenly I lost the column layout of my page: instead of putting the content inside the 3 columns its comes full width and doesn't display in a grid as it should.
When I edit and preview my page everything is ok, but when I watch it in an incognito screen the layout gets lost.

What is the link to your site? hidden link

Hi, it looks like some Toolset assets are not loaded when a Guest visitor (not logged-in) visits the page. I suspect there could be interference from another theme or plugin here. Can you try these troubleshooting steps and give me some feedback?
- Temporarily activate a default theme like Twenty Twenty One
- Temporarily deactivate all plugins except Types and Blocks (or Views if your site uses Views plugin). If you would like to activate Maintenance Mode during testing using a plugin, that will be okay
- Temporarily deactivate any custom code snippets you have created in Toolset > Settings > Custom Code
- Test again in an incognito or logged-out browser
- If the problem is resolved, reactivate your theme and other plugins one by one, testing each time, until the problem returns
- If the problem is not resolved, I'll need to take a closer look.

If you'd like to provide login credentials here for me to take a closer look, I have activated private reply fields.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.