Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Toolset WooCommerce Views Plugin breaks all products (prices disappear)

This support ticket is created 5 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by catherineR-2 5 years ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author
plugin active.png
plugin not active.png

This was working before, so I'm not sure when this issue started. We disabled all plugins, one-by-one, and found it to be caused by the Toolset WooCommerce Views plugin.

See the attached images to see what's happening. When that plugin is not activated, when viewing a product on our site, we can see its price and add it to the cart.

When that plugin is activated, the price and "add to cart" button disappear, and products can no longer be purchased anywhere on our site.

By the way, we are not using any WooCommerce Views from that Toolset plugin yet. We just had it activated since we were going to begin using it soon.

Hello,

Please follow our document to setup the WooCommerce Views settings:
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/getting-started-woocommerce-views/#woocommerce-views-initial-setup

For example, you don't need to use WooCommerce Views in the shop page, you can try these:
Dashboard-> Toolset->WooCommerce Views
in section "Product Archive Template File", Enable option "WooCommerce Plugin Default Archive Template (doesn't display layouts)", and test again.

Thanks, I appreciate your response. Not sure why it was working before (we had the plugin activated but unused for the past couple months) and all of a sudden it stopped. By switching the template to the WooCommerce default template it works.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.