Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Toolset Views update breaks layout code of my site (built using Beaver Builder)

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:

When I have the Toolset Views plugin active, it breaks the page and removes all Beaver Builder code

Solution:

It seems to be a cache problem, see details here:

https://toolset.com/forums/topic/toolset-views-update-breaks-layout-code-of-my-site-built-using-beaver-builder/#post-1898133

Relevant Documentation:

This support ticket is created 3 years, 3 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 1.84 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by JeremyM3920 3 years, 3 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author
screenshot2.jpg
screenshot1.jpg

When I updated Toolset Views, it broke the layout code of my site (built using Beaver Builder plugin). For our testing purposes, the default 2021 WordPress theme is active with all plugins except for Toolset Views plugin active and the About Us page should look like the attached screenshot1.jpg. However, when I have the Toolset Views plugin active, it breaks the page and removes all Beaver Builder code (for example, the parent .fl-builder-content div) thus breaking the layout as seen in screenshot2.jpg. Interestingly, when I have Toolset Views plugin active, but I deactivate the Max Mega Menu plugin, the layout works, but in my research, I think the bug is within Toolset Views plugin rather than the Max Mega Menu plugin. FYI, I found this other similar thread: https://toolset.com/forums/topic/when-useing-max-mega-menu-with-views-i-think-get-this-error/.

Hello,

Since you are using 20+ plugins in your website, I need your permission to deactivate plugins/theme in your website, please backup your website first. thanks

This is a staging site for our development purposes so please go ahead and do whatever is needed to troubleshoot. Go for it, and thank you!

In order to deactivate those 4 Must-Use plugins and 2 Drop-ins plugins, I need to use the FTP access you provided, but the SFTP access is not valid, I get these errors:
Error: Could not connect to server

Please check it, make sure your website is valid for debug. thanks

Please use Port 2222 when connecting via SFTP.

It seems to be a cache problem, I have done below modifications in your website:
Dashboard-> Mega Menu-> Tools:
- Clear CSS Cache
- Delete Data

Test it in front-end :
hidden link
It works fine, can you confirm it?

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.