Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Toolset views makes elementor stop working

This support ticket is created 4 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by naderD 4 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author

I am trying to: edit pages with Elementor

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: all apges

I expected to see: Elementor working

Instead, I got: the left side panel is grayed out.

Hi, I can see in your debug information that Toolset Layouts is active. The combination of Layouts and Elementor is not supported, so we recommend you deactivate the Toolset Layouts plugin. Please try these other troubleshooting steps if deactivating Toolset Layouts does not solve the problem:
- Temporarily switch to a default theme like Twenty Nineteen, and deactivate all plugins except Types, Views, Elementor, and Elementor Pro.
- Test again.
- If the problem is resolved, reactivate your theme and other plugins one by one until the problem returns.
- if the problem is not resolved, I will take a closer look and see what's going on.

Let me know what you find out, and we can go from there. You may also want to take a look at our best practices for using Toolset and Elementor together, since there are some other known limitations:
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/using-toolset-with-elementor-page-builder/

At the moment everything is working fine with Views deactivated. Even when Layouts is active. And quite honestly, I am prepared to ditch Elementor in favour of Toolset. Toolset is much more important to me that the page builder!

Cheers,
Nader

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.