Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Toolset video block not rendering properly for Authors

This support ticket is created 3 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 3 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

Hi Toolset,

We've discovered a problem with the Toolset video block if the person creating the post is an Author. If they save their work as a draft and preview it, then back out and return, the video block is replaced with wrapping HTML, but is also gone. This doesn't happen for Editors or Administrators. Is there something we need to do here? Video of the problem is here: hidden link

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

I am able to reproduce the issue successfully with my test install. Please allow me to report the issue to our next level support. I will get in touch with you as soon as I know more.

Any updates on this?

Minesh
Supporter

The issue is escalated in front of our Devs and I checked our internal ticket and there is no update available that I should share with you.

I will get in touch with you as soon as I see any update on this issue.

Minesh
Supporter

I would like to inform you that the fix for this issue is set to ship with the next release of Views/Blocks plugin.

I will inform you once we officially release the next version.

Minesh
Supporter

The fix for this issue is shipped with the latest Blocks release version 1.3.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
Could you please update ALL Toolset plugins to it's latest officially released version. You can download the latest plugin release from your accounts page:
=> https://toolset.com/account/downloads/

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.