Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Toolset Types seems to be corrupt – Sorry, you are not allowed to access this pa

This support ticket is created 3 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice.

Last updated by nedG 3 years, 2 months ago.

Author
layouts1.jpg
layouts2.jpg

This is reopening this previous ticket... https://toolset.com/forums/topic/toolset-types-seems-to-be-corrupt-sorry-you-are-not-allowed-to-access-this-pa/

I just went back into the site and now I noticed that the LAYOUTS link is missing from the left navigation bar.

I don't know how to reestablish access to this area so that I can create new layouts.

If I go to the main TOOLSET Dashboard and scroll down to a CPT that already has a layout and I try to click on that layout, I get a "Sorry, you are not allowed to access this page." error.

Seems like access roles are really messed up somewhere.

Just as an FYI... I have a plugin installed called Sprout Invoices. It is a plugin that helps creates Estimates and Invoices.

I don't know if this is causing the issue or not.

If I delete or disable the plugin the issue still remains. However, I was suspecting that somehow this plugin may have created a new hidden "role" and messed up access in other areas. If you notice, the Invoices and Estimates custom post types are missing from the TOOLSET >> Post Types listing area

Maybe Sprout is doing things that conflict with TOOLSET?? Just a thought.

I completely removed the LAYOUTS plugin and deleted it...

Then I downloaded it again from your Legacy Downloads section and reinstalled it.

Now everything seems fine.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.