Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Toolset Types and Avada/Fusion Core/Fusion Builder theme issue

This support ticket is created 4 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by johnC-35 4 years, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

For the link - hidden link, there are images under Floor Plan and above the Elevations but the images are not showing up.

I expected to see the images being displayed on the page - hidden link. The theme used for that screenshot is Twenty Twenty.

Can we check if the Toolset has compatibility issues with Avada theme and/or its plugins - Fusion Core & Fusion Builder?

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Can you please share access details so I can check what's going wrong with your setup.

Avada theme integration with Toolset normally should work as this theme is already integrated with Toolset. Please check the following Doc:
=> https://toolset.com/documentation/recommended-themes/toolset-and-avada-theme-layouts-and-custom-templates-without-coding/

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Minesh
Supporter

Thank you for sharing access details.

I checked the problem URL and when I edit that page in the backend:
=> hidden link
- I do see that the floor plan and Elevations images for those fields are missing. Can you please set those images for those fields and save/update your post and check if that help you to display those images on frontend.

Hi Minesh,

I have now replaced the images for the post - hidden link but they still do not appear on the frontend - hidden link. Please see screenshot - hidden link

Minesh
Supporter

Can you please check now: hidden link

Actually, there was no issue with Toolset, Toolset shortcode was displaying the image correctly but its the custom script you added to display the flexslider causing the issue.

I've adjusted the script you added to the following content templates:
=> hidden link
=> hidden link

Form:

( function( $ ) {
    $( document ).ready( function(){

$('.flexslider.move-in-floorplan').flexslider({
        slideshow: false
      });

});
})( jQuery );

To

( function( $ ) {
    $( document ).ready( function(){

$('.flexslider').flexslider({
        animation: "slide"
      });

});
})( jQuery );

Hi Minesh,

I checked the page and the images are now showing up.

My issue is resolved now.

Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.