Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Toolset Settings page times out when Relevanssi is activated

This support ticket is created 5 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by liatG 4 years, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

This is a continuation of an earlier ticket: https://toolset.com/forums/topic/gateway-timeout-when-trying-to-access-toolset-settings-page/

I would like to use Relevanssi so that Toolset can index my Custom Fields for text search.
On my site only, apparently, the Toolset settings page times out when Relevanssi plugin is activated. I deleted and re-installed Relevanssi but the issue persists.

Can you suggest what I might try in order to fix this?
Thanks!
-Liat

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+00:00)

Hi Liat

I'm taking a copy of your site—it's very large!—and will confirm the issue as described in the original ticket locally and then pass it to my colleagues to see if they can get to the root of why so many posts are being called when Relevanssi is active.

I'll update again soon when I've done that.

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+00:00)

Hi Liat

I managed to install a copy of your site locally and confirmed the issue, noting that the issue seems to occur with Types (Christian had identified Layouts as a problem).

I've passed the details on to my colleagues to investigate further, and I'll keep you posted.

Note that I have left the backup I created with All in One WP Migration on your server, please leave it in place for now so that my colleagues can download as required.

Hi Nigel,
Thank you so much! I really appreciate you helping me with this.
Thanks again.

Hi Nigel,
Has your team been able to figure anything out? I'd like to be able to use Relevanssi for my Toolset searches AND access my Toolset settings without deactivating the plugin each time.
Thanks!
-Liat

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Liat,

Nigel will be on vacations until next week and I'll be happy to follow up.

A fix for this issue is planned to be included in the next Types major release ( version 3.3 ). I'm afraid, I don't have a time estimate to share at the moment, but will keep you updated with the progress through this ticket.

Thank you for your patience.

regards,
Waqar

Thank you, the release of Types 3.3 solved my problem! I really appreciate it.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.