Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Toolset registration has failed

This support ticket is created 5 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Robert Campbell 5 years, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

I just tried to update all my Toolset plug-ins on my dev site at hidden link

I've had various error messages including that my membership is not valid and that the package is not available.

I tried deregistering the site (both on the site admin and in my Toolset account) and then generating a new password, but the problem remains.

Could you advise next steps please.

Regards

Robert

Hello,

The problem you mentioned above is abnormal, please check these:
1) Upgrade to Toolset Types plugin 3.0.3 manually, you can download it here:
https://toolset.com/account/downloads/

The Toolset Installer feature is embedded in the Types plugin, and the latest version Types plugin includes a lots of bug fix.

2) Deactivate other plugins (except Types plugin) and switch to wordpress default theme 2017, and test again

3) Enable PHP debug mode, copy and paste the debug logs here, we need to know if there is any PHP error in your website:
https://toolset.com/documentation/programmer-reference/debugging-sites-built-with-toolset/
PHP Debugging
To enable PHP debugging in WordPress, edit your wp-config.php file and add the following:
PHP Debugging in WP
ini_set('log_errors',TRUE);
ini_set('error_reporting', E_ALL);
ini_set('error_log', dirname(__FILE__) . '/error_log.txt');

Dear Luo

I manually updated Toolset Types to V3.0.4 and the updater is now working again.

I will now check out my live sites and hopefully the same solution will work.

Best regards

Robert

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.