Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Toolset plugin gives error on editor page

This support ticket is created 6 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 -
- 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Noman 6 years, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Noman.

Author

Hi, when I activate Types plugin and go to a Page, the visual editor is blank, and I get the following error:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'WP_Post_Comments_List_Table' not found in /home/joinweal/public_html/wp-admin/includes/list-table.php:53 Stack trace: #0 /home/joinweal/public_html/wp-admin/includes/template.php(381): _get_list_table('WP_Post_Comment...') #1 /home/joinweal/public_html/wp-admin/edit-form-advanced.php(750): wp_comment_reply() #2 /home/joinweal/public_html/wp-admin/post.php(173): include('/home/joinweal/...') #3 {main} thrown in /home/joinweal/public_html/wp-admin/includes/list-table.php on line 53

This happens with the latest version of the Avada Theme.

I also got the following errors in backend after activating Views:

On Posts (seen error once):

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ' should be the only point where other plugins (incl. Toolset) interact with Types directly. * * Note: Types_Api is initialized on after_setup_theme with priority 10. * * When implementing filter hooks, please follow these rules: * * 1. All filter names are automatically prefixed with 'types_'. Only lowercase characters and underscores * can be used. * 2. Filter names (without a prefix) should be defined in self::$callbacks. * 3. For each filter, there should be a dedicated class implementing the Types_Api_Handler_Interface. Name of the class * must be Types_Api_Handler_{$capitalized_filter_name}. So for example, for a hook to * 'types_import_from_zip_file' you need to create a class 'Types_Api_Handler_Import_From_Zip_File'. * * @since 2.2 */' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php70/pear') in /home/joinweal/public_html/wp-content/plugins/types/library/toolset/toolset-common/utility/autoloader.php on line 109

On Posts and pages:

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/joinweal/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ty�uz�9' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php70/pear') in /home/joinweal/public_html/wp-content/plugins/types/library/toolset/toolset-common/utility/autoloader.php on line 109

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Toolset Support. I am not able to reproduce this issue at my end.

I have installed Avada 5.1.6 and All updated Toolset plugins including Types and Views. Everything is working fine.

To debug this issue further, I will need to take a look at your setup. So I need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP Login info) to your staging site.

Your next answer will be private which means only you and I have access to it.

=== Please backup your database and website ===

✙ I would additionally need your permission to de-activate and re-activate Plugins and the Theme, and to change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is really important.

Looking forward to help you.
Thank you

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

memory error.png

Hello,

I have checked your site and it shows memory limit error as well (See attached screenshot). I have deactivated Fusion Builder (while Types and Views are activated) then there is no error on Edit page/post as well.

So basically it's an OpCache issue on the server side on Siteground hosting and I am glad to let you know that a known solution is available for this. The same cache issue appeared in the past between Avada + Types + Siteground hosting + PHP 7 (as well as Yoast SEO). Please follow the steps mentioned here:
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/toolset-types-is-not-working-with-php-7-x-on-siteground-com-hosting/

==> Please make sure to delete opcache folder on the hosting server at: /home/user/.opcache

Thank you

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.