Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Toolset plugin cannot connect to toolset dot com

This support ticket is created 3 years, 1 month ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Ed 3 years, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

Ed

I've already unregistered and reregistered.

I've removed the site from Toolset and re-added it.

I still see the message.

My other sites on the same (dedicated) server don't have this issue.

I'll send the system status report upon request.

Ed
Screenshot_2021-03-01 Installer Support ‹ Probation Parole Directory — WordPress.png

Here's a screenshot.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Ed,

Thank you for getting in touch. I have another customer with the same issue so I've opened a ticket with our 2nd tier supporters for them to see if they can get a bit more information on this issue from our Systems team.

Once I get any information I will let you know what is happening here. Also we need as much information on your server as possible so please provide the debug information for toolset so that we can have a look at his as well.

Finally as a precaution can you double check to see if your server's firewall is blocking any connection to Toolset.com
https://toolset.com/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Ed,

Can you try the following and let me know if the issue still remains. Re-register your site by following the instructions below exactly.
https://toolset.com/faq/how-to-install-and-register-toolset/#automatic-installation-once-you-have-types-plugin-installed

Particularly where it says <b>Click on Get a key for this site link to auto-register this site.</b>

Once you've done this go to Dashboard -> Updates and click on Check Again.

After this check to see if the message is still there when you go to your plugins page.

Thanks,
Shane

Ed

That worked. I don't remember doing that any different than I just did. I'm not sure why it worked. The sequence of steps?

Regardless, thank you for finding a solution!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.