Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Toolset MAPS marker reduced in size after upgrading WP & Toolset

This support ticket is created 5 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by alvaroM-5 5 years, 2 months ago.

Author

Hi,

Every time I upgrade WordPress and Toolset plugins I cross my fingers that nothing is broken.

Unfortunately with the last upgrade of WordPress and Toolset to the latest versions the size of the marker for Toolset Maps has been reduced dramatically.

Check this map in this page (under the heading "Mapa de situacion del alojamiento"):

hidden link

The marker is now a very small grey circle 🙁

Prior to the update this was a significantly bigger circle marker.

As an example you can check this same marker (grey circle) in another WordPress installation which I've yet NOT upgraded.

Check this map in this page (under the heading "Mapa de situacion del alojamiento"):

hidden link

As you can see in this last example the marker is a big grey circle. Much bigger than the first one shown.

The purpose of this big grey circle is that visitors cannot locate precisely where the house is (this is a real estate site).

So, how can I get back the big grey circle marker in the map for hidden link site?

Thanks

Alvaro

I think this is the issue:
https://toolset.com/errata/maps-marker-icon-size-is-not-displaying-in-the-correct-proportion/

Our developers are currently working on this issue, I would suggest to not edit your current Marker Icon Files and await the update which will clarify the precise size to use and fix the problem mentioned.

Indeed that seems to be the issue!!

Will wait for that update then.

Thanks!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.