Skip Navigation

[Closed] Toolset Map Geocoding Workaround showing duplicate results for multiple pages

This support ticket is created 3 years, 3 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 1.16 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Christian Cox 3 years, 3 months ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do?
We have implemented said work around as we were directed in a previous ticket and it appears to be working to geocode our locations in groups of 5 at a time, however the workaround appears to be having an issue where we are getting the correct number of pages for the number of dealers we have, but the results seem to break between pages 108-126 showing the same results and not a different 5 each time. The same issue is happening between pages 127-144, the page here is our current workaround where you can see the pages showing the same duplicate results: hidden link

The view has no filters, is sorted by post date, paginates manually and reloads the page, and we have a total of 1025 dealers that are not duplicated in the admin which breaks out to the 205 pages of 5 results we are seeing, its just that the pages seem to be loading the same 5 results over and over again for no apparent reason.

Is there any documentation that you are following?
Original Ticket:
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/geocode-address-custom-field-on-import-of-post-with-wp-all-import/#post-1894413
Workaround Suggested:
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/maps-plugin-not-recognizing-custom-field-when-content-is-imported/#post-1869711

What is the link to your site?
hidden link

the results seem to break between pages 108-126 showing the same results and not a different 5 each time. The same issue is happening between pages 127-144
Hello, I'm currently seeing different results on these pages, not the same repeating results:
hidden link
hidden link
hidden link
hidden link

hidden link
hidden link
hidden link

Is it possible there was another import since you created the ticket, and some of the repeating pages have "moved" in the page index? Or maybe I don't understand the problem? Can you give me two specific URLs to compare, or screenshots including the page URLs so I can understand better?

The topic ‘[Closed] Toolset Map Geocoding Workaround showing duplicate results for multiple pages’ is closed to new replies.