Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Toolset Framework Installer slows down WordPress

This support ticket is created 3 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by peterT-11 3 years ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do?
When I logged into my WordPress site, the site was very slow to load. After investigating with WP support, they told me the issue was the Toolset Framework Installer. It is now disabled, but I might need it in the future.

Is there any documentation that you are following?
The error displayed is: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /srv/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/framework-installer/classes/installer.class.php on line 318

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site?
hidden link

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

The server that hosts the reference websites was temporarily experiencing some high load, which could have resulted in slow loading speed, temporarily. This has been taken care of now.

And you don't always have to keep the Toolset Framework Installer plugin activated on the website. It is just needed when you need to install any of the reference websites and after that, it can be deactivated.

I hope this helps and please let me know if you need any further assistance around this.

regards,
Waqar.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.