Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Toolset Forms Commerce

This support ticket is created 4 years, 1 month ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Pero 4 years, 1 month ago.

Author

Hi!

I'm interested in 'Toolset Forms Commerce' integration in a project under development but I'm not sure if you are still supporting this?
The latest update entry in the changelog is from August 8, 2018, so that is why I'm asking.

Thank you for your reply!

Sure, Toolset Forms Commerce is still supported, you can download and use it!
Let us know if you need further help with it.

Great, I was a little bit worried because, for example, there was a thread with an acknowledged problem from 2019th that isn't in the changelog as fixed (link below) but I can't find it anymore.

OK, it doesn't matter - if I get in any trouble with it at least I know that you are still supporting it... 😉

All the best!

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.